Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hi Darling, I Miss You.

Hello, world!
I'm going to post about my day out with my babes.
Last Tuesday, 15th Feb. I went Pavilion with Amy & Sara by the help of Amy's dad.
As Amy said, It was sort of a Single-Day-celebration for we didn't have any valentine :) 




 I know my eyes look weird here, caused of the lens i wore. 

With Sara , she's so pretty right :) I can't describe how much iloveher.


 3 of us 


My girls are so awesome.


And not forget to mention that I met Ryan & Ginfen at Pavilion.
This is actually a set-up-date for us.
Ginfen is my old schoolmates when i was still in kedah. Cool right? It's been years since i last saw her.

 @ Dome w Ginfen


@ DjVoice 


That's all for this post.
Sorry i know it's boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or opinions are highly appreciated :)